Dashboard | +Follow

McJellyz Tutorialz.


★ Kewl, I'm tagged.
Tagged by Dyana Balqis. Thank you, dear :>

Rules ;
  • You must post these rules.
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
  • You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post.
  • Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
  • No tag backs.
  • No stuff in the tagging section about 'You are tagged if you are reading this' you legitimately (a.k.a really, trust, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.
11 things about meh ;
First, my name is just Nazihah bt Anuar. Second, I am sixteen years old. Third, I am born as a girl. Fourth, I live in Malaysia. Fifth, I have been blogging since February 2009. Sixth, I'm in a relationship with Muhammad Aiman. Seventh, I love to eat even though my Tokteh says it's not good for my health haha. Eighth, I am a to-be otaku. Ninth, I daydream a lot. Tenth, I have imsonia. Eleventh (the last but not least) is I'm the eldest from six siblings.
Questions from Dyana and my answers ;
1. What song do you love?
Currently, Someone Like You by Adele.

2. Who is your lover?
Muhammad Aiman b Anuar.

3. Which celebrity are you like?
I... have no clue.

4. Do you have a pet?
No.

5. When were you born on this earth?
On the 7th October.

6. Do you like Kpop?
I do, but not all Kpop bands tho.

7. What is your real name?
Nazihah bt. Anuar.

8. When do you intend to get married?
I'm thinking at the age of 24, but it is all in God's hands :)

9. With whom do you want to marry?
My beloved boyfriend, of course :>

10. Do you like my blog?
Yes, I do.

11. Do you love nose picking?
I actually do because it clears up the clog in my nose haha. Comforting.

And here's the question from le damsel in distress ; 
  1. Where do you live?
  2. In your house, do you have your own bedroom?
  3. Long-haired or short-haired?
  4. Which is more important to you, your lover or your family? //answer honestly!
  5. What does your blog URL mean?
  6. Do you have any kind of sickness?
  7. How many times in a day do you fart?
  8. How many languages can you speak *fluently*?
  9. Do you consider yourself as a nerd?
  10. Do you use Google a lot?
  11. Do you think that you annoy people sometimes?
And those who're tagged are ;
Ada beberapa yang saya kenal and ada yang saya ambil secara random di BBB. Hihi. Thanks again, Dyana for tagging meh :>

xx Nazihah Anuar

Labels:


- Tutorial List
- Personal Blog

p/s ; This blog is for tutorials only.
p/s(ii) ; I'm more active on my personal blog.