Dashboard | +Follow

McJellyz Tutorialz.


★ SORRY.
GUYS, TUMBLR DOODLERS ARE MAD.
Have you guys noticed ? I removed ALL of the doodles I stole. I'm really sorry to all tumblr doodlers. Btw, I'm writing this post in english because some of the doodlers don't understand Bahasa Melayu. I repeat I'm sorry for stealing some of your doodles. I just gone through a few posts about us bloggers and also THIS post where she listed all of the bloggers that uses tumblr doodles with or without permission. I, of course, was listed. So I made my blog private for about, 20 minutes? And removed all of the doodles and replaced it with my picture heehee. I'm now following LittleNubsNubs Tutorials to drawing :) Soooo. again , I'm SORRY.
YOU ALL SHOULD APOLOGIZE TOO :(
Photobucket

- Tutorial List
- Personal Blog

p/s ; This blog is for tutorials only.
p/s(ii) ; I'm more active on my personal blog.