Dashboard | +Follow

McJellyz Tutorialz.


★ the last person who...
1. Slept beside you:
My sister.
2. Saw you cry:
Nobody
3. Made you cry:
Aiman -.-
4. Went to the movies with you:
Maksu , Paksu & Siblings.
5. You went to dinner with:
Grandma , Grandpa & Siblings.
6. You talked on the phone:
Aiman ;)
7. Said I love you to you and really meant it:
My Boyfriend :D
8. Broke your heart:
My Ex , and it was years ago.
9. Made you laugh:
My sister.
10. You thought about more than 3 times a day:
Aiman :")
11. You kissed?
My sister , Hajar :D
12. You borrowed something from?
Nobody ?
13. You text messaged on your phone?
Aiman lagi ;)
14. You got in a fight with?
Nbdy.
15. You had lunch with?
Alone ~

Photobucket

- Tutorial List
- Personal Blog

p/s ; This blog is for tutorials only.
p/s(ii) ; I'm more active on my personal blog.