Dashboard | +Follow

McJellyz Tutorialz.


★ Hmm.


Where did you go ? :(

"
Relationships are like glass.
Sometimes it`s better to leave them broken than
try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
"

Well, I now have a thousand-and-one reasons to be upset.
Sometimes I think , why has he changed ?
Am I still the one in his heart ?
Or am I just there to be used like a sad dumped puppet ?
Does he even care about me ? :'(
It doesn't seem so. Huh.
If he's reading.
I'm sorry if anything I've done made U change.
I'm sorry I've broken my promise to stop my tears from flowing.

Maybe it's just the time when a million stars shines brighter than the little dwarf. ME. :'(
The end*

- Tutorial List
- Personal Blog

p/s ; This blog is for tutorials only.
p/s(ii) ; I'm more active on my personal blog.